Black Widow. What’s more intriguing to the post-Cold War American psyche than a female Russian spy? (Answer: very little).
The main problem with this costume is the lack of pockets. For a character regularly fighting with guns, there is absolutely no storage element to this costume. No holsters, no backpack, no purse. Nothing.
"But, the belt!" you say. Did you really look at it. I mean seriously ponder over it’s potential? Because I did. Without defying the laws of physics, or something, it can’t hold a darn thing.
Also! Given her hip-waist ratio there is no way for that clearly metal belt to not slide all over the place. Which should make a nice jingling sound, given that it’s thin metal. Just what every spy wants, to sound like Christmas!
Now, see what I mean:
Compare: Where does she keep those guns?!
- rebelstardom reblogged this from badass-women-in-bad-outfits
- rebelstardom likes this
- salvataggio likes this
- xweini reblogged this from badass-women-in-bad-outfits
- dynamiteduo likes this
- girlbyday likes this
- wrasse likes this
- tuskenraidersofthelostark reblogged this from seventeenthstar
- seventeenthstar reblogged this from fuckyeahblackwidow
- ruki91 reblogged this from fuckyeahblackwidow
- cacchieressa likes this
- femmebotnoir reblogged this from fuckyeahblackwidow
- nymphomaniac-love reblogged this from fuckyeahblackwidow
- fuckyeahblackwidow reblogged this from badass-women-in-bad-outfits and added:
- xlivvielockex likes this
- badass-women-in-bad-outfits posted this